- Bachelor in Psychological Sciences and Techniques @University of Bologna | Cesena FC, Italy | 2021 - Now
- High School Diploma in Information Technology @I.T.I.P. Luigi Bucci | Faenza RA, Italy | 2014 - 2019
I provided technical support on issues regarding Windows, printers and Active Directory. I also carried out small network monitoring activities.
Windows, Active Directory
In the span of two work-school activities, I was in charge of debugging one of the websites the company was developing. I also migrated website content from an old website to a newer one. During the last weeks, I developed a desktop application for internal use.
HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery, WordPress, .NET
I assisted a sysadmin in various activities, including data parsing, archiving, and visualization.
CentOS, PostgreSQL, Python, Flask
I fixed clients’ PCs: most of my tasks were malware removals, system cleanups, backups, and data restoring.
Windows XP to 10, Ubuntu
- Languages: Italian (Mother tongue), English (CEFR C1)
- Operating Systems: Fedora/RHEL/CentOS, Ubuntu/Debian, Windows
- Technologies: Python, Go, C, Java, (My)SQL, x86 Assembly, HTML/CSS/JS, TypeScript, Vue, BASH, LaTeX, Git/GitHub, Docker/Podman